Friday, February 6, 2009

Expressing...

"No no, I never meant it!" what? Got confused? Don't be... Read on... How many times does it happen to us? How many times we are able to express what do we exactly mean? How many times we utter words we want to say?
We can express our feelings though words by simply saying what do we have in our mind, facial expressions by crying or smiling, actions, sometimes even through silence! Yes, even silence means something and conveys something! Ability to express is a power of oneself. If you can do it properly then you don't need anything else in life...

3 comments:

AmrutaTheOptimist said...

well said preee.

I experienced exactly the same thing in last week. I couldnt convey my thoughts to my peer and she was trying to explain the same thing to me.... :(

hmmm. yepp.this happens to everybody....
somtimes, i wonder , why cant i express myself fully. :(

anyways,it is just a matter of practising the art of it.. I definitely need to practice more.
:)

bt, good post..

FrostBite said...

Words by themselves are an imperfect medium of expression....cause they are limited by sound and number....feelings are not.....

V R said...

some feelings r really hard to express in words...
feelings dont hav boundary of words... :)