Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things not the same...

Not even thought of being here far away from home. yes, that lovely, protective shell around! And also away from all those friends who were essential part of my day to day life. Having those familiar faces around. But for me even more than that away from a people who speak a known language!
I don't know but I can't help it. Having people around you who are talking in some unknown language and you don't have any choice rather giving a blank look. You can't even read a bus name. Everyday have to ask a driver "Varthur Kodi?"(It's my stop name). Even after that have to tell conductor that "I want ticket for this and that!" Gosh!I am not blaming or anything but just trying to tell my everyday situation. Here I don't have any other option than paying some 180 bucks and watch our beloved Hindi movie in a multiplex which is having extra charges for weekends(their weekend starts from Friday evening as ours :) :D)
And it feels so nice when I hear my mother-tongue here. I know that person or not I will be like haan.. "Marathi" :) and that loud smile on face. So natural it is!
Not only language daily routine has changed SO much. At home in college days you have freedom. You can go whenever you want to college(don't misunderstand here ;)) but here now you are answerable for not going on time. Rather not completing work on time. It's like back to school! I have obviously struggled hard to get myself molded into this machine like life. But now it is only my life. Some interesting things do happen but somewhere deep inside have the feeling of not being the same as they were before. something like "Baat to bas wohi hai na, bus wohi baat nahi"...

5 comments:

AmrutaTheOptimist said...

wa.wa..mast post aahe pree..

kharach, mala vatalech hote tu yach topic ver pahili blog post lihinar. :)

great. Good work. Keep it up..
but, yaar, why dont u think that u r doing a wonderful job out there of surviving between unknown people.oh and u knw na everyone in ZAAP group cherished this idea of being on our own ,away from family (may be for some time ) and u are the only one who got this opportunity :D ... so, njoy it to the fullest......

-----------amz

Unknown said...

hmm..i can understand ur condition there...

bt its an experience...everyone shud hav..im dying to stay someplace other than pune...:)

btw...nice post..:)

Pravaahit... said...

ka asa ka vatala tula ams? mi tar sahajach je suchala te lihila... thnx pan... :)

Yeah and I am not at all complaining here.... Its a real fun out here! No limitations and no restriction!!!

Pravaahit... said...

yess zar everyone shud get it atleast once in lifetime... Managing each and everything all alone... Just like taking charge of ur own life! :)

FrostBite said...

Change is the only permanent thing in life and human nature tends to get the best out of every change....